Amount Per Serving
Total Fat: 15.8g
Total Carbs: 0g
Dietary Fiber: 0g
Prep time: Under 15 Minutes
Cook Time: A really long time
Course: Main Dishes
- 1 (6 pound) pork butt roast
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Hawaiian sea salt
- 1 tablespoon liquid smoke flavoring
- Pierce pork all over with a carving fork. Rub salt then liquid smoke over meat. Place roast in a slow cooker.
- Cover, and cook on Low for 16 to 20 hours, turning once during cooking time.
- Remove meat from slow cooker, and shred, adding drippings as needed to moisten.
- I then mixed some low carb BBQ sauce into it, and OH MY WORD!!!!!!!