Explore the Queen City from Our Charlotte Hotel Matthews, NC is the perfect launching point to discover the heart of Charlotte. Our 100% smoke free Holiday Inn Express Charlotte Southeast Matthews hotel is just off Independence Blvd and I 485 in Matthews. We're just 15 minutes from NASCAR Hall of Fame and downtown Charlotte, NC. This hotel's location is ideal for leisure guests. Catch a great game or concert at Bojangles' Coliseum, travel to uptown Charlotte to catch an NBA Bobcats game or a concert at Time Duke Ihenacho Authentic Jersey Warner Cable Arena. The Carolina Panthers provide NFL action at Bank of America Stadium. Because our hotel's in the Charlotte Matthews, NC area, guests are close to terrific shopping at Carolina Place Mall or Concord Mills Mall. Families might enjoy a day at Carowinds, NASCAR Hall of Fame or Lowe's Motor Speedway. Business guests appreciate this hotel's location in the Charlotte Matthews, NC area. We're located near major businesses, such as Family Dollar Executive Offices and Harris Teeter Headquarters. We cater to the business needs of our corporate Matthews, NC guests with a conference room that is the largest in town at 1,600 sq ft. Our Business Center provides printing services. And there is free Wi Fi access. While a guest, enjoy a relaxing dip in the indoor, heated pool or warm up by the fireplace. Enjoy the complimentary, hot Express Start Breakfast Bar throughout your stay at our Charlotte www.texansofficialproshop.com/Nike-Andre-Johnson-Jersey.html area hotel in Matthews, NC!
Book online http://www.broncosnflofficialproshop.com/Nike-Danny-Trevathan-Jersey.html using Malik Jackson Youth Jersey the form above.
Keywords: Explore the Queen City from Our
ELI BROAD WANTS NFL TEAM BILLIONAIRE READY TO PUT IT ON http://www.broncosnflofficialproshop.com/Nike-Terrance-Knighton-Jersey.html LINE Britton Colquitt Orange Jersey TO GET THE COLISEUM BACK IN PLAY
I www.broncosnflofficialproshop.com/Nike-Matt-Prater-Jersey.html do feel strongly that we should have a team at the Coliseum, and I'm ready to meet with them if the NFL wants to do business,'' Broad said in an interview. I think I would be a logical person to be involved. I have the resources and I have the interest.''Broad's interest comes several days after NFL commissioner Paul Tagliabue said the league expects to decide by next May whether to pursue building a state of the art stadium at the Coliseum, the Rose Bowl or a site in Carson.NFL spokesman Greg Aiello said he was unaware if league officials or owners had spoken with Broad or O'Malley recently and that the league is most concerned now with choosing a site, not an owner.We've had an association with both of them for several years,'' Aiello said. But that's not where our focus is right now.''Broad is the latest person in recent months to express interest in getting involved at the Coliseum, which having passed environmental impact muster and embarked on negotiations with the NFL on a financial term sheet for the $450 million renovation continues to outpace Carson and the Rose Bowl in assembling a final proposal.Hollywood agent Michael Ovitz, who has twice been involved in discussions with the league about the Carson site, met with top league officials in March and later with a Coliseum official to gauge the Coliseum's interest in working with him.An associate of developer Ed Roski, who built Staples Center and was involved with the Coliseum in 1999, said his boss is interested.Also, Anschutz Entertainment Group President Tim Leiweke whose plans to build a downtown football stadium were scuttled by the protests of Coliseum advocates in 2002 has Rahim Moore Youth Jersey thrown his support behind the Coliseum.Broad's interest seems tied to recent developments in Carson and Pasadena, too.As Carson considers whether it will turn to a shopping mall developer Steve Hopkins made a presentation to city officials Thursday and the Rose Bowl might not have complete architectural drawings until late this summer, the Coliseum looks increasingly more feasible.Broad says he is not interested in being drawn into another circus,'' alluding to the bidding war the Coliseum was involved in five years ago first with Carson and then with Houston.We went around to five different cities and we had this competition with Carson and Mike Ovitz and I do not intend to do that again,'' Broad said. But if the NFL is interested in getting someone with the resources available, I'm interested.''Sports marketing consultant David Carter, who in the past has done work for the Coliseum and the Rose Bowl, said Broad's interest is neither surprising nor insignificant.Any time there are rumblings of Eli Broad wanting to become involved, they need to be taken seriously,'' Carter said. He has tremendous political clout and his ability to participate in checkbook diplomacy is unprecedented.''Broad, who has a long history of involvement with downtown issues including the Museum of Contemporary Art and the Disney Concert Hall, has a worth valued at $5.3 billion. If the NFL puts an expansion franchise here, the asking price is expected to go beyond the $700 million that Houston owner Bob McNair's group paid in 1999.When Frank McCourt's plans to buy the Dodgers were in limbo last winter, Broad stepped forward with O'Malley to say he would be interested in buying the team if McCourt's proposal fell through. That led some city leaders to call for McCourt to step aside.Yet, Broad was also the subject of criticism for throwing his name in at the last minute. Where was he, some wondered, when potential suitors such as Dave Checketts, Jeff Smulyan, Alan Casden and Malcolm Glazer went through extensive financial background checks by Major League Baseball?Carter says that if Broad does become involved with an NFL team in Los Angeles, it will be because it makes good business sense.He has everything it takes to get a sports deal done,'' Carter said. The only thing he may not be is a hard core sports fan, who can check his emotions at the door. It will be a good business and real estate deal first and foremost.''O'Malley said he hadn't spoken with Broad recently, but would be eager to be involved with him.It would be good if Eli were to be involved for all the right reasons,'' O'Malley said. Eli is extremely civic minded and we both know that having an NFL team in Los Angeles is good for the NFL and good for Los Angeles.''O'Malley also hailed Tagliabue's statements that Los Angeles would be considered for a Super Bowl, perhaps as early as 2009 the next one yet to be awarded.
Keywords: feel strongly that we
2011 Week Matt Prater Jersey 5 NFL power rankings
The story of the 2011 NFL regular season continues to be "Comebacks." Lost in the collection of fourth quarter rallies, actual fumbles not called fumbles by officiating crews and a Dream Team which can't awaken from it's seemingly never ending nightmare are the defending Super Bowl champs, who just continue to get the job done while leaving plenty of room on the front pages for other more flashy stories. I'm sure that's just fine with Aaron Rodgers and company.
2011 Week 5 NFL power rankings
32. Minnesota Vikings (0 4): Yikes. Minnesota signed Adrian Peterson to a less than a month ago. Is it too early to think about shutting him down? With Detroit and Green Bay in the division, I say "nope."
31. St. Louis Rams (0 4): That's the last time I have faith that the Rams will turn things around. With the 49ers currently at 3 1, it might be time to put those "the Rams play in the NFC West, so they could still end up hosting a playoff game!" jokes to bed.
30. Denver Broncos (1 3): I don't think anybody really expected the Broncos to win in Green Bay this past Sunday. That doesn't change the fact that this team remains an absolute mess on both sides of the field.
29. Miami Dolphins (0 4): I'm assuming Tony Sparano's job is safe for at least the next couple of weeks simply because the Miami front office has yet to find a suitable replacement. The Dolphins have to be a "Most Disappointing Team in Football" contender at this point of the season.
28. Jacksonville Jaguars (1 3): It's clearer and clearer with every snap that the Jags were just lucky to catch a Titans team unprepared to begin the regular season in Week 1. Choosing not to start Blaine Gabbert right from the beginning put Jacksonville in a hole the team isn't crawling out of anytime soon.
27. Indianapolis Colts (0 4): The Colts are moving up in the world despite not winning a game. Say what you will about the talent on this roster. Indy is showing a lot of heart.
26. Arizona Cardinals (1 3): I have little sympathy for the Cards. The call regarding the Victor Cruz fumble/non fumble was the wrong one, but the refs didn't give up a game winning touchdown pass, nor did they fail to come up with a score despite having plenty of time on the clock to engineer a game winning drive at home.
25. Kansas City Chiefs (1 3): Good for the Chiefs, who, like the Colts, have showed some life in the past couple of weeks. This still isn't a very good football team, but it's one that's certainly not the league's worst.
24. Seattle Seahawks (1 3): Seattle gave a rather underwhelming Atlanta team a scare at home. That's something, I suppose.
23. Carolina Panthers (1 3): QB Cam Newton continues to learn on the job, and continues to have www.broncosnflofficialproshop.com/Nike-Rahim-Moore-Jersey.html more ups than downs. That's as good as Carolina fans could have hoped for heading into this season.
22. Cleveland Browns (2 2): Maybe an early bye week isn't the worst thing for the Browns. Cleveland could use a week off to reassess some things after getting absolutely ca rushed at home by the Titans.
21. Philadelphia Eagles (1 3): No mistake here. The Dream Team Eagles seem to be nothing more than a slightly better Minnesota Vikings. Philly blows leads, can't close teams out at home, has a horrendous offensive line and serious problems on defense.
20. Cincinnati Bengals (2 2): Some making predictions back in early September wondered if Cincy could win two games all season. Don't sleep on the Bengals. They play with purpose and have a hard hitting defense which will keep the team in games later this fall.
19. Dallas Cowboys (2 2): The Cowboys plummet in NFL power rankings this week, and deservedly so. I don't care how good the Lions are playing right now. Blowing a 24 point second half lead at home is inexcusable, and you can't blame just Tony Romo for the loss. Absurd play calling and a lack of defense cost Dallas a win.
18. San Francisco 49ers (3 1): A comeback win in Philly should, in theory, have San Fran even higher in NFL power rankings. After all, the 49ers might be the only team a few wins http://www.broncosnflofficialproshop.com/Nike-Britton-Colquitt-Jersey.html away from securing a division title.
17. Chicago Bears (2 2): Chicago has only lost to the best of the best in football this season, but I still find myself not trusting that offense. I see the Bears as a middle of the road team right now.
16. Oakland Raiders (2 2): Losing to the New England Patriots isn't anything to feel bad about. The loss may have proven, however, that Oakland is a team destined to hang right around the upper middle portions of NFL power rankings throughout this season.
15. Atlanta Falcons (2 2): I've no idea what to think about the Falcons right now. They're either still in early September mode, or they're not nearly as good as many thought them to be at the start of the season. This coming Sunday's contest against Green Bay should tell us a lot about this team.
14. Pittsburgh Steelers (2 2): Pittsburgh plays every team tough, but that offensive line coupled with Big Ben's need to try to make the "big play" are going to get Roethlisberger absolutely killed. Throw the ball away, Ben.
13. Washington Redskins (3 1): They don't win pretty. They don't look like world beaters. The Redskins are 3 1 heading into the bye week, however, and they've certainly earned those three victories.
12. New York Jets (2 2): I've been saying it for a few weeks. The Jets just don't look right. Mark Sanchez was undeniably awful against Baltimore, but Terrance Knighton Womens Jersey his offensive line, with or without Nick Mangold, hasn't been great this season.
11. Tennessee Titans (3 1): Beating up on the Browns doesn't put the Titans in the top ten of this week's NFL power rankings. With that said, this defense appears able to hang with Terrance Knighton Youth Jersey any offense in the league.
10. Buffalo Bills (3 1): Let down game, sure, but losing to the Bengals definitely has a few Bills fans I know a bit concerned. It will be interesting to see how the team responds.
9. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3 1): Tampa Bay can close teams out, but the Bucs have to start playing better throughout contests if they're planning on hanging with the best of the best in the NFC. Tampa Bay could easily be 1 3 right now.
8. New York Giants (3 1): Sure, the Giants Matt Prater Youth Jersey are a bit lucky. Yes, Washington beat New York several weeks ago. Big Blue is showing the team can get the job done when it matters most.
7. San Diego Chargers (3 1): San Diego continues to beat not so good teams early in the season. Good enough for now.
6. Houston Texans (3 1): Big win against the Steelers overshadowed by Andre Johnson injury, one we still don't know a whole lot about right now. The Texans will suffer if Johnson misses any considerable time.
Keywords: NFL power rankings