The 2014 NFL MOCK DRAFT Picks 11
A quick review of picks 1 10. I argued in the first article, that the top ten teams would NOT pick a Quarterback. With this in mind we will see that impact in the draft picks of the teams picking 11 21. Summary of my first ten picks:Tampa Bay Buccaneers Mike Evans WR Texas A11. Tennessee Titans Blake Bortles QB UCF Tennessee needs three positions. They need a QB, CB, and a RB. Interesting draft position my previous top ten gives them. They now have the pick of the litter of QBs. They could choose a RB to replace CJ2K who announced with the NY Jets or they could draft a CB with Alterraun Verner departure because of free agency. But the way the draft has fallen, Tennessee GM will switch gears and be the first team to draft a QB and that is because of the inability of Jake Locker to stay healthy. By drafting Bortles, they tip their cap to all the scouts who say he needs some time getting up to NFL speed and they also put Locker on notice that his replacement is one injury away.
12. New York Giants Aaron Donald DT Pitt The Giants have three needs in the draft. J.J. Watt Jersey A DT,WR and CB. It's a no brainer here that the Giants have to address losing Linval Joseph. Donald is that ideal fit for the Giants because of his ability to rush the QB from the inside. A lights out senior year highlighted by arguably the best performance of any player on the field at the Senior Bowl in Alabama. A 4.68 40 coupled with a strong 35 bench reps makes him impossible for the always defensive minded Giants. Looking forward to a great career from Aaron and a perfect fit for the Giants.
13. St. Louis Rams Calvin Pryor FS Louisville Rams need a WR, OL and a Safety. The Rams are probably the biggest drafters of wide receivers in the last five years with varying success. I think GM Snead steers clear of that here and takes arguably the best Safety on the board Calvin Pryor. Some are saying HaSean Clinton Dix is better but I like the numbers better http://www.texansonlineprostore.com/WOMENS-ANDRE-JOHNSON-JERSEY.html on the field and the combine for Pryor. Both had identical 40 numbers but a huge difference in strength. Pryor posted 18 reps and Ha Ha only benched 11 reps. Also, the game stat line tells a story. Pryor in three years at Louisville, had 218 tackles, two sacks, seven interceptions, 18 passes defended, one fumble recovery and nine forced fumbles. Clinton Dix in two years at Alabama had 88 tackles, seven interceptions and 13 passes defended. Pryor is much better coming to the help of the second level linebackers and making a tackle and probably will be a better cover on all tight ends and Clinton Dix is probably a bit better as a coverage Safety but for the Rams, I think Pryor is a better fit and they will get more out of him.
14. Chicago Bears HaSean Clinton Dix FS Alabama Da Bears need a Safety, CB, and DT. With Aaron Donald and Calvin Pryor off the board, they will choose Ha Ha Clinton Dix and be done with that need. Clinton Dix is very quick side to side and has excellent range and will Jadeveon Clowney Womens Jersey allow Chicago to adopt an Over and Under type of defensive coverage if they are caught with a second tier talent at CB.
15. Pittsburgh Steelers Darqueze Dennard CB Michigan The Steelers are in need of a CB, DL, and a WR. The Steelers are amazing looking at history of finding the diamond receiver in later rounds. Hines Ward chosen in the third round, Michael Wallace drafted in the third round, Emmanuel Sanders in the third round, Antonio Brown in the sixth round. Get the picture. Steelers draft amazingly well in the latter rounds, especially WRs. So, with that in mind, they will choose a CB. Ike Taylor is old, 33 years old and it became apparent last year when his coverage was awful at times. Dennard makes life a whole lot easier for the Steelers and instantly fills a gaping hole. If Eric Ebron was on the board, they might have been tempted with Miller aging and more prone to injury, but that wasn't the case. Dennard is gonna be a great fit for the Black and Gold.
16. Dallas Cowboys Timmy Jernigan DT Florida State Dallas is in need of a DT, DE and a Safety. Losing Demarcus Ware and Jason Hatcher will definitely leave two huge holes in the Dallas defense. Luckily they can use this draft to perhaps fill one void with a stud. Dallas could have kept Hatcher and Ware and looked to draft a Safety and that would have been a great plan if they weren't so restricted by the salary cap. Jerry Jones and company had to face reality and move on. So, with that in mind, Dallas looked at the best player on the board at a position they need filling. Simple strategy. Dallas was probably torn here between Louis Nix and Jernigan but Nix's weight issue is sure to push the Cowboys to Jernigan. Jernigan is just faster and stronger and has more upside. Nix could easily be a draft bust and injury prone if he comes in out of shape like at Notre Dame.
17. Baltimore Ravens Zack Martin OG Notre Dame Ravens drafted a Safety in the first round last year and they may have done it again this year if Pryor or Clinton Dix were on the board. But, It is what it is and Ozzie Newsome is from the draft school of "best player on the board". Ravens are extremely thin at the Offensive guard position, notably the right guard position. Currently have Kelechi Osemele, left guard and Marshal Yanda at right guard. Zack Martin never played the Guard position in college but would be an ideal fit and a definite upgrade at the RG position for the Ravens. Yanda is 29 years old and is a journeyman but will never be the star that Martin can be. Martin's unorthodox style of pass blocking will serve him better as an interior lineman rather than a tackle where he can be beaten by speed and good technique at the NFL level. With that said, Martin has amazing ability to keep his center of gravity low, has quickness off the snap and the ability to get to the second level and delivering some really nasty hits. Man plays intensely and is a perfect fit for the Ravens locker room culture. He could be what Logan Mankins has been to the Patriots. The anchor that makes the Patriots so stable on the offensive line. The toughness that Martin brings will be infectious to the rest of the players.
18. New York Jets Odell Beckham WR LSU Jets need Jadeveon Clowney Authentic Jersey some help at CB, Safety, WR and TE. Jets issue for last few years is consistent receivers. Adding free agent Eric Decker has definitely helped but it isn't enough especially with the addition of QB Michael Vick who I forecast as the starting QB for the NY Jets. The Jets had a few choices here. With Kyle Fuller and Bradley Roby still on the board, they could easily be tempted to take a CB again like they did last year, especially after losing Cromartie to the Arizona Cardinals in free agency. But, I don't see Idzik going that route. Jets had multiple choices that are pretty equitable at WR like Brandin Cooks and Marqise Lee. But for The Jets, Beckham is a perfect fit. He is the elite speedster, deep threat that the Jets need. Especially now after solidifying their run game with the addition of Chris Johnson. Teams will be forced to play more Man to Man and that could be very advantageous to the Jets if they get the play expected from Stephen Hill and Jeff Cumberland.
19. Mosley, ILB Alabama Dolphins need offensive linemen and a linebacker considering the sub par performance of newly signed Ellerbe. The signing of Brandon Albert will definitely help considering Tannehill was the most sacked QB in the league last year. The mess
with the Incognito Martin drama puts the focus on the Dolphins OL. But there is a player on the board that is right up Dennis Hickey's alley. Mosley. An immediate impact player with great speed, he has the ability to J.J. Watt Limited Jersey be an every down player and can become the defensive leader of the Dolphins. I think Hickey chooses the best player on the board here but if he doesn't I will guess it's the real need for a guard to play next to Albert and protect Tannehill and with that in mind, the alternate draft pick would be Xavier Su'a Filo, Guard UCLA. An excellent pass protector and run blocker who can easily play on either side of the line. Smaller size than what most NFL teams look for but easily has the frame to add 10 to 20 lbs. Lots of upside here. But I would bet Mosley and hope to cash in on an interior lineman later in the draft.
20. Arizona Cardinals Johnny Manziel, QB Texas A Cardinals need a Safety, Offensive tackle, Outside linebacker and a QB. redskinsonlineprostore.com/WOMENS-JOHN-RIGGINS-JERSEY.html I would say at this point that Kony Ealy would be the
best player for the Cardinals that is on the board. But, because of the way the draft fell and the QBs being passed over. I think the Cardinals take a shot at Johnny Manziel. He fell into their laps unexpectedly and Bruce Arians knows that the days of Carson Palmer at age 34 are drawing to an end.
21. Green Bay Packers Brandin Cooks, WR Oregon State Packers need a Safety and a Tight End because of the injury to Jermichael Finley and Andrew Quarless isn't the solution. A possible pick is Austin Seferian Jenkins but I just don't think he is as polished that he needs to be to warrant such a high pick considering the other talent on the board and the absolute need for the Packers to address the wide receiver position. Losing Greg Jennings last year and James Jones this year to Oakland, coupled with the injury and loss of Finley, McCarthy has to be thinking Wide receiver and two top prospects are on the board. Marqise Lee and Brandin Cooks. But, Brandin Cooks fits the mold of what Green Bay likes in a wide receiver. Sure hands, explosive speed, has the ability to make yards after the catch. A perfect compliment to Randall Cobb and Jordy Nelson. Highly productive last two years at Oregon State with 195 catches and 21 TDs. Can play inside and outside the hash marks and will run very precise routes, perfect for a QB like Aaron Rodgers.
Well, folks, that's picks 11 21. Lots of arguments to make at every draft position. Trust me, I know firsthand because it took me a lot of time to think through each pick and the needs of the teams respective to what the board looked like. Next article will cover picks 22 32 to finish the first round. Thanks for reading.
Keywords: The 2014 NFL MOCK DRAFT
Today's texansonlineprostore.com/WOMENS-JJ-WATT-JERSEY.html Market News To Trade On
US markets were lower yesterday, yet there were some bright spots. Looking at the markets today, we will have some economic news that could move markets. We have Initial Claims (Consensus 350k), Continuing Claims (3385k), the GDP 3rd Estimate Arian Foster Limited Jersey (Consensus 3.0%) and the GDP Deflator 3rd Estimate (Consensus 0.9%).
Looking at Asian markets we see markets mostly lower:All Arian Foster Authentic Jersey Ordinaries down 0.21%
TechnologyApple (AAPL) continues to move higher, rising $3.14 to $617.62 in yesterday's trading. The window dressing for the end of the quarter is really helping, but it is also a momentum play. There are bigger names moving into the shares, and we suspect many new investors are moving into the shares. This and Facebook will be bringing new investors into the stock market over the next year and we do see another bubble forming in tech as this occurs, just not on the level of the last tech Brian Cushing Limited Jersey bubble.
Sirius XM (SIRI) hung in very well yesterday, but we are still waiting Brian Cushing Jersey for the signal higher. Bouncing off of support is one thing, but an inability to break through resistance levels is another. So we find ourselves torn here, but know that patience is the way to play this one. No need to rush in and be a hero in this market, so we will wait for that signal we have been discussing.
BiotechnologyArena Pharmaceuticals (ARNA) was down 10% yesterday as day traders moved out of shares in the down market. The story here is not over, and this will probably be a volatile stock moving forward, but we do think that this move lower to build a base before it moves significantly higher at this point. This statement must be qualified because any news coming out will move the shares, but assuming no news in the near future the stock should retrace from its recent highs to set up a base to build from moving forward.
ApparelNike (NKE) is suing Reebok over their sales of Tim Tebow gear, arguing that they own the rights to produce that gear based on the contract with the NFL and Reebok is taking advantage of this situation even though they should only be selling their current inventory. In the big picture this is not a big money issue for Nike, but it does impact sales for both companies and whenever you can hit a smaller rival where it hurts (the wallet) that is always a good thing. The Wall Street Journal has the story here.
BankingGoldman Sachs (GS) has been having a rough go of it lately. Now it seems they are going to split the CEO and Chairman's roles into two positions and some are even talking about the company looking to replace Blankfein. It is what it is, and maybe it is texansonlineprostore.com/WOMENS-JADEVEON-CLOWNEY-JERSEY.html time to clean house and get new leadership to move forward but the problem with the bank seems to be institutional rather than something which can be solved by cleaning out the executive suites. The story by Reuters is located here.
Keywords: US markets were lower yesterday
Rose Jordan Reed Authentic Jersey Bowl www.texansonlineprostore.com/WOMENS-ARIAN-FOSTER-JERSEY.html Loop Trail Photos
Each morning, joggers, power walkers, and parents with strollers pack this flat, paved trail, which loops around the Rose Bowl stadium and an 18 hole golf course. The historic stadium and the dramatic backdrop of the San Gabriel Mountains make this path stand out from your standard neighborhood exercise route. The Rose Bowl stadium was built in 1921 and hosted its first football game (the University of California Bears versus the University of Southern California Trojans) on October 28, 1922. Since then, it has turned into Pasadena's most recognized attraction, hosting the annual New Year's Day football game, as well as five NFL Super Bowl Games, UCLA football home games, and Major League soccer games. In the early 1990s, the city of Pasadena painted a pedestrian lane on the asphalt around the stadium and adjacent golf course. Today, it is a popular exercise route for bicyclists, strollers, walkers, joggers, and inline skaters. The best time to go is weekday mornings, when there is ample parking and there are no events to get in the way of a good uninterrupted walk or jog. Don't expect an Andre Johnson Texans Jersey abundance of nature along this route; you are likely to see more cars than birds, though the path is sporadically shaded by huge old oak and sycamore trees that skirt the golf course. Jordan Reed Elite Jersey It is most popular with residents of Pasadena and other surrounding communities, but it's worth a visit even for those from outside the area. On most days, everything seems to be in Technicolor, from the blue sky to the golf course greens to the rainbow of roses that line the road to the stadium.
Keywords: Rose Jordan Reed Authentic
Taylormade MEN'S Kai Forbath Jersey NFL http://www.redskinsonlineprostore.com/WOMENS-BRANDON-MERIWEATHER-JERSEY.htmlHATS
Product Description: TaylorMade Men's NFL Hat Wear it like a pros do in the TaylorMade Men's http://www.redskinsonlineprostore.com/WOMENS-LOGAN-PAULSEN-JERSEY.htmlNFL Hat. This authentic performance headwear features your favorite team's logo on the wearer's left side with the team name uniquely placed on the Kai Forbath Authentic Jersey bill's edge. Other features: 40% nylon/45% polyester/15% cotton Structured construction with an adjustable back TaylorMade logo on front Team logo name on back Woven label insert on side crown and sandwich with team name Team logo on side panel Dark underbill to reduce glare Moisture wicking.
by Aldrick Robinson Womens Jersey Charlie Schroeder and Ryan M. Noll
"Welcome to Switzerland," a man in a white lab coat says as we near a door marked "R D: Employees Only." Opposite this door, a guy is driving golf balls into a net about 10 feet in front of him. Off to his side, another man in a white lab coat is monitoring his progress on a computer screen, analyzing ball spin, Aldrick Robinson Limited Jersey launch angle, and a variety of other numbers and graphs. "We're a non biased facility; we don't care what you play with," says John German, Supervisor of Fitter Operations for Hot Stix, a Scottsdale, Arizona based golf lab that looks more like the set of CSI.
Keywords: TaylorMade Men's NFL Hat
Top Three Running Backs in http://www.redskinsonlineprostore.com/WOMENS-KAI-FORBATH-JERSEY.html the NFL
The current crop of NFL running backs is extremely deep albeit plagued by injuries. Usual reliable backs have suffered injuries or are forced to deal with an unusual down season Brandon Meriweather Jersey due to a new home or otherwise. However, with all of the dismay of a long, arduous NFL season with injury and pain, several backs still manage to produce on a basis that they've come accustomed to and then some. LaDainian Tomlinson
Arguably the best player in the National Football League at the moment, there is no doubt that Tomlinson is the best rusher right now. The fastest to one hundred touchdowns in under ninety games, Tomlinson has never had a season under 1,200 yards and 10 touchdowns. He was also the first to ever record 100 receptions while simultaneously rushing for 1,000 yards, a feat that has yet to be matched. His powerful running style along with his knack for finding the end zone instantly propelled Johnson to the forefront of NFL Brandon Meriweather Limited Jersey running backs without much debate. While not as versatile LaDainian Tomlinson in the passing game, Johnson still manages to come down with 20 30 receptions a season.
Tiki Barber Logan Paulsen Womens Jersey
After correcting his fumblitis Barber was finally recognized as one of the top running backs in the NFL. An improved running style and patience allowed Barber to Logan Paulsen Redshinks Jersey make the pro bowl in consecutive seasons. Both Willie Parker and Steven Jackson are emerging stars in the NFL but lack the credentials to take a place in the top three backs in the NFL, while Shaun Alexander and Edgerrin James are having seasons plagued by injury or the lack of an adequate offensive line.
There exact placing in the top redskinsonlineprostore.com/WOMENS-ALDRICK-ROBINSON-JERSEY.html three is welcome to open debate, though one would be hard pressed to formulate an argument that discredits LaDainian Tomlinson as being the best running back in the NFL.
Related ContentTop Five Running Backs in the NFLThe 10 Greatest Running Backs in Dallas Cowboy's HistoryFive Best Running Backs in NFL HistoryTop Ten Fantasy Football Back up Running Backs in 2007NFL's New Rules: Is American Football Going Soft?Fantasy Football Strategy: Is it Time to Re Think How We Draft Running Backs?Fantasy Football 2006: Top 10 Fantasy RBs
Keywords: Top Three Running
ReviewAs the group that helped create the term "emo rap" and give Minnesota and Midwestern rap a place on the map, Atmosphere clearly feel a relative amount of freedom to express themselves however necessary on When Life Gives You Lemons, You Paint That Shit Gold, their fifth studio fulllength. As he has on the duo's past albums, MC Slug plays the role of the storyteller, describing the lives of his various characters, all down on their luck (drug addicts, single mothers, homeless men) and struggling to just make it from day to day. The vitriol and NFL Jerseys 2015 anger that were found in Slug's earlier rhymes, however, has left along with much of Ant's heavier production and are replaced by lyrics that, though equally reflective, take a more resigned view of the world. These are people trying to cope with what they have and who they are, people who have accepted the facts that make their lives reality, who are no longer demanding something different. "They fight about money, they fight about life/So she concentrates so so hard on the music/And loses herself inside the bass and the movement" he rhymes in "In Her Music Box," describing a little girl, and in "Yesterday" he admits that "Leavin' me was probably the best thing you ever taught me." Slug has never been one to gloss over the ugly details, and when his characters are broken (and they all are, to varying degrees), he makes sure to let everyone know. "Your Glasshouse," which features TV on the Radio's Tunde Adebimpe on background vocals, tells of a woman for whom it "ain't the first time throwin' up in a strange toilet," and who then returned to the unknown bed "and fell back asleep," while "The Skinny" has the lines "Your lips taste like his dick/I can always tell when he's been in your whip," his pronunciation of that final syllable particularly exaggerated. The selfloathing and depression from Atmosphere's other albums are both still here, but they're less intense and immediate, reflected in Ant's concentration on live guitars and keyboards, a wholly more organic presentation. This is an understandably more mature group, but fans who've connected to the palpable anger found in the duo's music, if they haven't matured at the same rate or in the same way, may find Lemons to be lacking in the very thing that drew them to Atmosphere in the first place. Marisa Brown, Rovi
When Life Gives You Lemons, You Paint That Shit Gold is the fifth studio album by the Minneapolis hip hop group Atmosphere. It was released on Atmosphere's own Rhymesayers Entertainment label on April 22, 2008. It was praised for Ant's synthesizerbased production and Slug's storytelling rap. Because of concerns over piracy, Rhymesayers decided not wholesale nfl jerseys to send advance copies to critics; instead, the label invited critics to listening parties.
The album was released in two different packages: a standard digipak and a limited edition (25,000 copies) 36page hardcover book featuring an illustrated children's story written by Slug and a bonus DVD entitled Sad Clown Bad Dub 13 containing over an hour of live footage and extras. The 33 rpm record version is printed on yellow vinyl. Wholesale NFL Jerseys
Keywords: ReviewAs the group that helped