Overflow Ball Mill are generally used to grind materials with 1/4 inch and finer to the particle size of 20 to 75 microns. In order to achieve reasonable efficiency with ball mills, they must be operated in a closed system, with oversize material continuously being recirculated back into the mill to be reground. Various classifiers, such as screens, spiral classifiers, cyclones and air classifiers are used for classifying the discharged products from ball mills. Some tips about the operation of overflow ball mill:
The water allowance:
In case, the feeding ore stops changing, the mouth water size of feeing ore and feed quantity size directly affects the grinding fineness, in the absence of grinding automation, the size of the water, directly by the operators of ball mill machine manual adjustment. Because the two large water flow, increase and decrease it"s hard to see, must be careful observation and finely adjusted. Ball grinding mill feed increases, grinding concentration is thinning, will get coarse grinding fineness; On the contrary, reduce the water mill, grinding mill, will get fine grinding fineness.
The hardness of ore:
Different ore belt may leak due to long time wear mine, its hardness is not the same, in most cases under the leakage are powder ore, especially from the offices of ore and rock hardness is relatively large, centralized add, this factor relative to the same ore is fixed, will cause uneven feed mill, is also unable to adjust. In the ball mill grinder belt feeder, on the premise of meet the requirements of mineral processing technology, this part of the leak mine must fill in a timely manner to the ball grinder as much as possible, can undertake rational ore matching, if long time pile up, as far as possible to make ore size uniform, cause the production is not stable.
The ascension of main bearing:
The height of the main bearing rises, that will cause the sand return fewer than normal situation. If the spindle didn"t clean fuel for a long time, because the ore in classifier not clean, also affect the sand return and grinding fineness is an important factor. Sometimes after equipment repair, under long time deposit. When down grading machine spindle, the normal production requires sorting machine spindle put in position.
mineral rod mill: http://www.chinaquarry.com/products_show/rod_grinder.html
Flotation machine (also called flotation separator) is applicable for the separation of nonferrous metal, ferrous metal and nonmetal, such as fluorite and talc. Compared with flotation cells, its uniqueness lies in big size, lower power loss and light wear and tear of the impeller. Pulp mass fraction is an important process factor that affects the flotation operation. It has the impact on the following aspects of the flotation concentrator.
1. The dosage of flotation reagent. In order to obtain better flotation effect, the flotation cell reagent should maintain a certain mass fraction. When the pulp is thicker, the mass fraction of the flotation reagent should be correspondingly increased, namely, to use fewer flotation reagents can achieve the required mass fraction so that there will be a corresponding reduction in the dosage of the flotation reagent. On the contrary, if the ore pulp is dilute, the operator should increase the amount of flotation reagent.
2. Recovery rate. Within a certain range, when the mass fraction of pulp is low, the recovery rate is low; when the pulp mass fractionincreases, the recovery rate will be increased correspondingly. However, the mass fraction of the pulp should not be too large, if it is excessively large, it is difficult for the to inflate normally, which will reduce the recovery rate.
3. The flotation of coarse particle. The increase of the pulp mass fraction will make the pulp density increase and cause a corresponding increase in buoyancy, which increases the suspending power of the coarse particles and the collision opportunity between the bubbles and the minerals.
4. The flotation of fine particles. If the pulp mass fraction increases, it will result in the increase in the slurry viscosity, which will increase the opportunity that the fine-grained minerals and fine-grained gangue bond with each other, reducing the concentrate grade.
5. Concentrate grade. In general, if the pulp is more dilute, the concentrate grade will be high; if the ore pulp is thick, the concentrate grade will be reduced.
More information about other ore beneficiation equipment: shaking table separation, gravity spiral chute, classifier, ore thickner and so on, you can consult Hongxing Machinery: firstname.lastname@example.org.
flotation separation process: http://www.plant-crushing.com/en/products/flotation_cell.html