Keywords: MBT Sandalen
1 receivers content to share the wealth
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. Adam Gase's dream scenario as the Denver Broncos offensive coordinator is a fantasy football nightmare.
It is realistic to foresee by the time the 2013 regular season is over, the Broncos could have a different player lead the team in the three main receiving categories catches, yards and touchdown a luxury for quarterback Peyton Manning and Gase . and a potential disaster for anyone hoping to build a fantasy team around a Bronco receiver.
Gase, in his first year of calling plays for the Broncos, gets it. His buddies bug him with text messages, looking for insider fantasy football tips about which receiver might get the most targets, or which running back is going to start. Gase won't give any hints and not just because he doesn't want secrets leaking out.
It's also because, if the offense operates like it could, Gase can't give a definitive answer. Gase, while sitting at a picnic table near the Broncos' practice field this week, used his hands to www.shoptexansnfljersey.com/99_jj_watt_jersey_authentic_black_limited_cheap.html mimic a roller coaster as he talked about Demaryius Thomas (the deep threat), Eric Decker (the red zone target) and Wes Welker (the slot receiver).
"If you take this guy away, we're going to this guy. You take that guy away, we're going to this guy. What Peyton does a great job at is, he's not looking for a guy, he's looking for the right guy," Gase told USA TODAY Sports. "It's not a jersey number, it's 'What is my progression J.J. Watt Elite Jersey telling me to do?'"
Thomas told USA TODAY Sports this week if he could pick only one of those receiving stats, he'd want to be the team's leader in yards. That's partly because he understands Welker's prolific history (five 100catch seasons in the last six years) and Decker's redzone chemistry with Manning that led to 13 touchdowns in 2012, more than all but one other receiver in the league.
"They want me to be the deep threat, so I'll take the yards," Thomas said. "Decker gets the touchdowns. That would be cool with me."
This isn't not a new scenario for Manning, who threw passes to one of the most accomplished receiving corps in NFL history while with the Indianapolis Colts. Gase saw just how perfectly it could work nearly a decade ago.
Gase was a young scouting assistant with the Detroit Lions in 2004 when Manning brought the http://www.shoptexansnfljersey.com/99_jj_watt_jersey_authentic_black_limited_cheap.html Colts to Ford Field on Thanksgiving and threw six touchdown passes, three apiece to Brandon Stokley and Marvin Harrison. The Colts pulled Manning in the third quarter of a game still known in Detroit as the "Thanksgiving Massacre."
By the time that season was over, Harrison, Stokley and Reggie Wayne each had more than 1,000 receiving yards and doubledigit touchdowns. Manning threw a thenNFL record 49 touchdowns that year.
Harrison, Wayne and Stokley were one of only five trios in NFL history with 1,000 yards each in the same season for the same team. The Arizona Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald, Anquan Boldin and Steve Breaston were the most recent group to accomplish the feat during that team's run to Super Bowl XLIII after the 2008 season.
Could Thomas, Welker and J.J. Watt Authentic Jersey Decker be next?
All three had more than 1,000 receiving yards last season, though Welker accumulated all of his numbers with the New England Patriots.
"Believe me, our job is to get the ball in our playmakers' hands, whether it's Decker, Thomas, Welker, J.J. Watt Black Jersey (WR Andre) Caldwell, (tight end Julius) Thomas, or give it to our backs," Manning said. "I think to be a good football player, to be on a good football team, you've got to have an unselfish attitude."
Manning had the secondmost pass attempts in his career last year (583), his first season with the Broncos, and Denver showed an even more uptempo offense and eagerness to throw this August. In the third preseason game, the one considered to be the dress rehearsal, Manning threw 34 passes (with 25 completions, including a touchdown and one interception) in the first two quarters.
Gase admitted after the game that "it was a little excessive," and the Broncos don't plan to have Manning routinely throwing that much.
But the Broncos are confident there will be enough passes to go around. It helps that Decker, Thomas and Welker are all familiar with playing in an offense where he might not be the No. 1 guy, and none has a diva reputation.
"Goal number one is making sure we're going out there and winning. If that means blocking all day and having zero catches, I think we're all on the same page with just winning ball games," Welker said Tuesday.
Cornerback Champ Bailey and his defensive back teammates spent the past month trying to match up against the wideout trio. Bailey recalled having to play against the HarrisonWayneStokley group in 2004 and said the challenge for Denver's opponents now might be even greater because of the way each receiver can line up in multiple places.
Keywords: J.J. Watt Elite Jersey
1st Annual Strong Move NFL Mock Draft
We are giving you a mock draft for the 1st time this year with the 2011 NFL Draft coming up next week. Me and Armando conducted a mock draft over BBM (yeah we were that bored), http://www.shoptexansnfljersey.com/8_matt_schaub_jersey_authentic_black_limited_cheap.html which became very entertaining to say the least. We split the picks with me getting the first pick and Armando following me. We are only giving the 1st round today cause reading more than 1 round is kinda anal and we ain anal. Check the jump for the mock draft
1. Carolina Panthers pick Cam Newton, QB, Auburn It very obvious that Newton is going to be the number one pick in the draft and he should be. He was hands down the best player in college football winning the Heisman Trophy and the National Championship. He not Jamarcus Russell as he cares about his image and winning games to be Russell. Russell wanted the biggest check from whoever was gonna cut it. Dont believe me? Check out this middle of this press conference where Russell declared for the draft. Cam ain doing that shit. Also, Newton could be a money draw for the Panthers. Newton is from the South and would electrify the city of Charlotte like Michael Vick did in Atlanta. The Falcons still can sell out the Georgia Dome since Vick jail bid and they were one of the best teams with one of the best QBs (Matt Ryan) last year. Newton got the factor and will be good for Carolina economically.
3. Buffalo Bills pick Blaine Gabbert, QB, Missouri This is where all of the fun starts. Draft analysts have LB Von Miller going here but I ain buying it a bit. Ryan Fitzpatrick is a good QB but Buffalo needs a star QB on the team and haven had one since Jim Kelly. Chan Gailey can groom QBs and what better guy to groom than Gabbert. Maybe they can bring back the nohuddle offense that Kelly used to run back in the 90s with Gabbert as QB.
4. Cincinnati Bengals pick Julio Jones, WR, Alabama Armando made this pick because the Bengals are the Bungals. Jones did great at the Combine and it probably did enough to make the Bungals conviced. Green but it Bungals.
5. Arizona Cardinals pick Von Miller, DE/OLB, Texas A Ken Whisenhunt wants an immediate starter and that Von Miller. They really do need a QB but I got a feeling Arizona is in the Andrew Luck sweepstakes along with 49ers. (More on that later) So Cardinals fans, watch Max Hall be the starter come this season and get injured in Game 2 cause he a small QB who throws his body around
6. Green, WR, Georgia Finally Cleveland wins something for a change and the Browns get the best wide receiver. This will be a debate for a long time between Jones and Green but I think the Browns will become a Matt Schaub Black Jersey good team after this draft while the Bengals are the Bungals.
7. San Francisco 49ers pick Patrick Peterson, CB, LSU Peterson gets picked here cause he is the best player available and Jim Harbaugh wants Andrew Luck. Period. Alex Smith is a horrible QB and the team is using him just as placeholder for Luck spot. The Niners are going to TANK the season and get the number 1 pick.
8. Tennesse Titans pick Nick Fairley, DT, Auburn Armando made this pick and I immediately said Haynesworth is in the building. Dallas Cowboys pick Prince Amukamara, CB, Nebraska Tyron Smith looks like the sure fire pick in this spot but this is the Cowboys we are dealing with. The Cowboys secondary was burnt this year and Amukamara is the guy that they take.
10. Washington Redskins pick Jake Locker, QB, Washington Shanahan wanted Locker last year and he gets him this year.
11. New York Jets pick Aldon Smith, DE/OLB, Missouri The first trade up of the draft and Rex Ryan does nothing but StrongMoves. Ryan was at Missouri Pro Day scouting Smith and gets Smith here in Houston spot.
12. Minnesota Vikings pick Robert Quinn, DE/OLB, North Carolina Armando makes the pick because Quinn is the best available player and are wondering why he is still on the board.
13. Watt, DE, Wisconsin I say that the Lions could get Bowers here but Detroit gets scared of Bowers knees problems.
14. New England Patriots pick Mike Pouncey, G, Florida Armando makes a trade of his own as the Rams trade back down and the Pats get Pouncey.
15. Miami Dolphins pick Ryan Mallett, QB, Arkansas I say the Dolphins gets the Black Dan Marino. Dude can run a lick but has a cannon for an arm. Brandon Marshall said on Twitter that he likes Mallett and called him hip Matty Ice I say that the Dolphins don buy into the drug talk and take him.
16. Jacksonville Jaguars pick Christian Ponder, QB, Florida State Armando one ups me and say that the Jags go QB here.
17. St. Louis Rams pick Da Bowers, DE, Clemson Steve Spangnola gets a defensive end to match Chris Long on the Matt Schaub Elite Jersey other side. They wanted a receiver but Jones and Green were gone.
18. San Diego Chargers pick Cameron Jordan, DE/DT, California We just think he going there.
19. New York Giants pick Anthony Castonzo, OT, Boston College Now my favorite team is in a weird situation. Barry Cofield contract is up and the Giants are playing hardball. They hold off on drafting a DT but if they do in this spot, it wouldn surprise me at the least. Here they go with the obvious need on the offensive line and draft Castonzo cause of the Boston College with Tom Coughlin.
20. Baltimore Ravens pick Jimmy Smith, CB, Colorado Armando makes another www.shoptexansnfljersey.com/8_matt_schaub_jersey_authentic_black_limited_cheap.html trade and the Bucs swap picks with the Ravens. Smith is one of Armando favorite players and I don know why.
21. New England Patriots pick Mark Ingram, RB, Alabama The Pats get happy feet and trade with Scott Pioli and the Chiefs for this spot. Pats need a run game and Ingram does it for them.
22. Indianapolis Colts pick Tyron Smith, OT, USC Armando picks him in this spot. Now why did Tyron Smith slip down the draft? Cause he looks like he could be a bust, the Mike Williams type of bust. That just my opinion.
23. Philadephia Eagles pick Nate Solder, OT, Colorado Eagles need offensive line help cause Vick got sacked over 30 times this season. It has to stop now.
24. New Orleans Saints pick Muhammad Wilkerson, DE/DT, Temple Armando picks him to boost up the defense that got tore up by Marshawn Lynch. Beastmode.
25. Seattle Seahawks pick Corey Liuget, DT, Illinois They really wanted Jake Locker but Locker was taken at number 10. So they go defense in round one in hopes of a QB in the rest of the draft.
26. Tampa Bay Buccaneers pick Ryan Kerrigan, DE, Purdue After the trade with the Ravens, Bucs get a good DE.
27. Atlanta Falcons pick Matt Schaub Authentic Jersey Kyle Rudolph, TE, Notre Dame Falcons add a tight end as Tony Gonzalez winds down in his career.
28. Indianapolis Colts pick Andy Dalton, QB, TCU Armando makes another Strong Move and has the Colts trade with the Chiefs to get Andy Dalton. My reaction to this pick on BBM : 0 Chicago Bears pick Gabe Carimi, OT, Wisconsin Just cause.
30. Houston Texans pick Brandon Harris, CB, Miami Texans wanted to trade all the way up to get Patrick Peterson but will settle for Harris. It a reach in the 1st round but at the 30th pick, it would be ok.
Keywords: Matt Schaub Black Jersey
2 cases of measles reported at Boston area hospitals
BOSTON The Massachusetts Department of Public Health announced Tuesday that two cases of measles have been diagnosed in recent weeks at two Boston area hospitals, and the agency issued a statewide advisory to those who have never been vaccinated.
One case each was diagnosed in the last two weeks of August at Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston and Metro West Medical Center in Framingham.
People who are not immune to the disease who may have been at either hospital may be at risk for developing measles or measlesrelated symptoms, according to officials.
The dates in question for Mass. General are Aug. 17 and 19 at the WalkIn Clinic, Aug. 20 at the Emergency Department, and Aug. 2123 at Inpatient Services.
The dates for Metro West Medical Center are Aug. 2324 at Inpatient Services.
Only people who have never received a measles vaccination and who visited either hospital on those days should be concerned, officials said.
Early symptoms of measles occur 10 days to 2 weeks after exposure and may resemble a cold with a fever, cough, runny nose and red eyes. A rash will break out on the skin two to four days after the initial symptoms develop, usually appearing first on the head and moving downward. The rash typically lasts a few days and then disappears in the same order.
People with measles may be contagious up to four days before the rash appears and for four days after the day the rash appears.
People who develop www.shoptexansnfljersey.com/44_ben_tate_jersey_authentic_black_limited_cheap.html those symptoms should call their health care provider before going to an office, clinic or emergency department. Visiting a health care facility may put others at risk and should be avoided, officials said.
Measles is an easily spread http://www.shoptexansnfljersey.com/44_ben_tate_jersey_authentic_black_limited_cheap.html virus, but cases in the United States have become rare due to vaccinations.
According to the Centers for Disease Control, 92 percent of children are vaccinated, either as infants or as teens. An average of 60 people per year come down with Ben Tate Jersey the measles in the United States, although as recently as 2011, the number jumped to 211.
Planned gunbuyback program a first for Hampshire, Franklin countiesTraffic accident on Massachusetts turnpike near Sturbridge causes significant westbound delays.
Keywords: Ben Tate Jersey